Tuesday, October 9, 2018

In Which My Neck and Back Get Fixed

I have not been feeling good this week. Did I already complain about that? Oh well. Yesterday it occurred to me that maybe my atlas was out of whack.

Do you know where your atlas is? It's the bone at the top of your spine that holds your whole heavy head up. Here's a good pic. There are special chiropractors who will align your atlas bone without any popping or twisting or turning. Dr. Roy Sweat developed the method and it's totally pain free, but looks somewhat like a torture device. It's amusing.



So I called this morning and thankfully, our wonderful doctor had an appointment for me. She not only adjusted my atlas, which was, in fact, out of place, she also used the "jackhammer" on my back and did some other instruments to get my spine realigned where it was hurting.

I have some other issues that are making me not feel too good, but hopefully that will all help. I've been sitting here tonight diffusing essential oils and trying to rest. And, I took another nap today. Seriously, I've got to get to feeling better. I was fine on Sunday!

Tomorrow is not a stay home day, either. So I hope and pray I wake up feeling better and able to do all the things I need to do.

We released another episode of our podcast today! Did you know I had a podcast with my husband? It's called the Uplift Podcast and this week we are talking about camping and our need for sleep. Please go check it out so we have more people listening than I have fingers. That would make us really happy! And hopefully, it will be entertaining for you! Here's the link.

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Want to Sing My Praises? I'd love to hear from you!

In Which We Have to Get Healthy

But first an update. I promised one. We DID, in fact, get the youngest's room under control. All toys are now on the shelves in her clos...