Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday Favorites

I used to blog a long, long time ago. Please enjoy this old post!

We have a queen size bed. That should be plenty of space for two people. 

And it would be, if we slept like this:

But we don't. We both like to sleep kind half on our stomach and half on our side with one leg hiked up. 
Which works fine when we face opposite sides:
But not so well when we face each other. 
The strategy is to be the first one to face the inside of the bed. Then you can get your leg hiked up first and the other person will have to adjust. Kind of like the armrest at the movies. 

It's better than when we were newlyweds. We bought a double sized mattress for $99 from a little furniture store. A "double" mattress is slightly bigger than a twin. Even though we were thin back then, this is what sleeping was like: 
No kidding we had to turn in unison. 
I dream of one day having a king sized bed. This is what I think it will be like:

But this is probably more accurate:

Oh well. I'm not complaining. This is how Steve thinks we sleep:

But he doesn't have any proof.

Signing off, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Want to Sing My Praises? I'd love to hear from you!

In Which We Have to Get Healthy

But first an update. I promised one. We DID, in fact, get the youngest's room under control. All toys are now on the shelves in her clos...