Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Launch in 10....9...8...

Welcome to Project: Family, where we discuss all things related to homeschooling, parenting, homemaking, family, and Christian living. Come on in and meet the crew!

Our Command Pilot is Steve:

Hello Commander!

Of course, I'm the Astronaut's Wife (He's not really an astronaut, but I just love those astronaut's wives):


And our crew consists of these three:


And a horribly useless mascot:


We've been married for 25 years and are just starting our 12th year of homeschooling. The Commander is a bi-vocational preacher and podcaster. (He's quite busy). You'll get to know all about us very soon. I'm glad you visited today and can't wait for us all to get to know each other!





Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Want to Sing My Praises? I'd love to hear from you!

In Which We Have to Get Healthy

But first an update. I promised one. We DID, in fact, get the youngest's room under control. All toys are now on the shelves in her clos...